14th May 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Is there any advantage of scoring 99% in intermediate subject for BITS admission?

Is there any advantage of scoring 99% in intermidiate subjects for bits admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any advantage of scoring 99% in intermediate subjects for BITS admission/
  2. Can I get admission into BITS Hyderabad after scoring 909 marks in intermediate
  3. Will I get any seat in BITS campus after scoring 228 marks in BITSAT and 95.3% in intermediate
  4. Is BITS Pilani Goa giving admission on the basis of intermediate marks? List of colleges providing admission on 12th marks basis?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in BITS if a person scores 80-90% in 12th and high rank in BITSAT? Can a person get admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  6. Can I get a seat in Hyderabad BITS campus after scoring 250 marks in BITS entrance exam -- [New]
  7. List of courses offered by BITS other than B-Pharmacy for the candidates of Bi.P.C stream in Intermediate?
  8. Will I get admission in B.E course in BITS Goa or Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission into BITS?
  9. Can I get direct admission in BITS Pilani after scoring 94.5% in UPSC?
  10. Can I get admission in Dual Degree program in BITS Pilani campus after scoring 283 marks in BITSAT?
  11. Admission in BITS after scoring 98% in board exam?
  12. How to get admission in BITS Hyderabad after scoring 281 in BITSAT?
  13. Is it possible to do Aeronautics after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. Can I get direct admission in BITS Pilani or BITS Hyderabad after scoring 968 marks in board exam without writing BITSAT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission for Mechanical after scoring 269 marks in BITS?
  16. Can I get direct admission in BITS Pilani after scoring 95%?
  17. Is there any chance to continue CS course again for intermediate course if I left CS course in between? Is there any subject exemption? What is the syllabus?
  18. Where shall I get admission after scoring 304 in BITS Pilani and 6960 AIR in AIEEE?
13th September 2015, 04:50 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any advantage of scoring 99% in intermediate subject for BITS admission?

Yes, there is no any disadvantage of scoring best marks in any examination. BITS stands for the Birla Institute of Technology and Science and it is the India's best private institute.

The admission in the institute is on the basis of the BITSAT examination but there is also admission for the candidates one who tops in the board examination from the board they are pursuing.

So, I think with the 99% in the 10+2 there is more chance of becoming topper in the board so you are eligible to get the admission in the institute. For more information about the BITS visit at the official website www.bits-pilani.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?