12th August 2019, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age relaxation for female OBC candidates in UPTET?

I am female candidate and belong to OBC caste category. Am I eligible to Uttar Pradesh's TET examination? What is the age criteria? Is there any age relaxation for female OBC candidates?

15th August 2019, 12:04 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age relaxation for female OBC candidates in UPTET?

The age limit to apply for UPTET (Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test) is 18 years to 35 years for general category candidates. Further, this age limit is relaxed by 3 years in case of OBC category candidates and therefore the age limit in case of OBC category candidates (whether male or female) is 18 years to 38 years.

For more updates and details regarding UPTET, you can refer to the link http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/.
15th August 2019, 06:09 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any age relaxation for female OBC candidates in UPTET?

The first I would like to let you know that the age limit in case of unreserved category candidates for appearing in the UPTET ( Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test ) is 18 years to 35 years. Further, there is provision of upper age limit relaxation of 3 years in case of OBC category candidates and other reserved category candidates as per the government norms while there is no special provision of age relaxation for female candidates.

So, as per the above details the age limit in case of OBC female candidates for UPTET is 18 years to 38 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?