16th October 2012, 04:57 AM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to get a call from Vamnicom and Naarm

sir
i got 632'5 composite score with 79.5 percentile in sept mat 2012. Is any chance to get call from VAMNICOM & NAARM??

15th December 2012, 08:32 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any chance to get a call from Vamnicom and Naarm

Hello,
I think by VAMNICOM you mean the institute which is called Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Co-operative Management. Well as far as you have written in your query, you seem quite eligible for the courses there. They just want a graduate person with minimum 50% marks or more. This is the general rule only. You have a good percentile. I think that your percentile, when calculated as a percentage will come well above the required percentage in the institute of VAMNICOM. Also there is one more thing. This institute prefers those candidates only who have also cleared either CAT or MAT or CMAT or XAT. There is one more test that they allow candidates from which is ATMA. In your query you did not mention that what examination you qualified. If you qualification is from any of the ones given in the list, then you could expect a call from them. The application deadline was way past before the date you posted your question. So if you have not got a call from them yet, then contact them at http://vamnicom.gov.in.
In Naarm or National Academy of Agricultural Research Management you can apply for scientist positions. Here the chances of calling is less. This is because the eligibility criteria for there is any scientist people of ICAR and SAUs that too under the jurisdiction of NAARM. Do you fulfill this criteria? If yes then you could expect a call. Good Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?