7th March 2012, 08:34 PM
kinnu007

Any chance to get a call for interview after clearing IBPS clerk exam with 133 marks in general category

Hello sir

Iam cleared ibps clerck exam with 133 marks in general categorie can i have any chance to get the call for interview plz inform me

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope of interview in IBPS clerk? What is the procedure of IBPS selection?
  2. What are the chances for selection in Interview after scoring 133 marks in IBPS Bank PO exam?
  3. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 132 marks in IBPS clerk exam in general category?
  4. Can I expect an interview call after scoring 163 marks in IBPS Clerk General Category?
  5. Can I get a chance to get a call for interview after scoring 135 marks in IBPS CWE clerical entrance exam?
  6. Can I expect an interview call from any bank after scoring 139 marks in IBPS clerk exam?
  7. Cutoff marks for SC community in IBPS to get an interview call?
  8. Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 144 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?
  9. What are the chances to get a call from banks after scoring 156 marks in general category of IBPS?
  10. Am I eligible to get a call for the Interview having scored 124 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  11. Will there be any chance for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Exam and being a candidate of OBC category?
  12. Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 152 in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  13. Any chance to get a job if I am pursuing MBA? I have scored 136 marks in IBPS clerk exam
  14. After scoring 154 marks in general category in IBPS CWE for clerical post can I have a chance for any call letter and jobs in any banks?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in Interview from IBPS Clerk written test qualified candidate? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for interview after cracking IBPS clerk with 161 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the chances for me to get call for Interview having scored 147/250 in IBPS Exam being a candidate of General category having completed PG in Banking and Finance?
  18. How should I prepare for the interview of bank clerk?
7th March 2012, 09:37 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I have any chance to get a call for the Interview having scored 133 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of General category?

IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) has conducted Common Written Exam for the recruitment of Clerks for 19 public sector banks on
27-11-2011
04-12-2011
11-12-2011

More than 30 lakhs candidates have appeared for this Exam and out of them more than 5 lakhs candidates have got through the Exam.

So, the cut off marks to be eligible for the Interview are going to be very high for the candidates of General category.

As you are a candidate of General category, if you have scored 80% in the written exam, there is a good scope for you to get a call for the Interview.

If you have scored 180-200 marks, there is a good scope for you to get a call for the Interview.

So far, no bank has announced notification for Interview Procedure for the candidates who have qualified in the written exam.

Wait for the Interview schedules and the respective cut off marks of various banks.

If the cut off marks set by any bank is less than your score, then you are eligible to attend for the Interview of that bank.

So, keep checking the Interview schedules going to be announced by various banks.

The IBPS score card is valid for a period of 1 year.

So, I suggest you to prepare for the Interview in the meantime without wasting time.

For updated information on various bank exam notifications, you can visit
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/
8th March 2012, 02:02 PM
ganu55

Default Re: Any chance to get a call for interview after clearing IBPS clerk exam with 133 marks in general category

sir i got 144 marks in ibps exam and i am general categorie student have there is any chance for me to get selected for interview
10th March 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance to get a call for interview after clearing IBPS clerk exam with 133 marks in general category

sir, i have got 144 marks in ibps clerk exam & belonging to obc category.can i have any chance for interview call from any bank. plz reply me soon sir.
10th March 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know how many student selected in ibps clerk exam ? and i have 142 marks in ibps clerk exam can i get interview call ?
12th March 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, i m from maharashtra, i got 145 marks in ibps clerk exam & i m from gen cat, so is there any chance to get a call for interview from any bank????
13th March 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know that i have scored 163 marks in clerk exam. i am from sc category.
14th March 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i hav got 125 in sc category..any chance to get job.??plz reply
15th March 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

sir,is there any chance to get a call letter if i got 142 marks and i belong to obc category? please reply!
16th March 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

sir,

My Bro have scored 167 marks in Clerk written exam which was held in 27-11-11 , he belongs from General category so would you please tell me how much percentage of him to get call for interview, if yes then what type of procedure to crack the interview for getting the post of clerk in Bank
please let me know about that or send me the details @ my mail " [email protected] "
please reply I am waiting for you
17th March 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

sir is there any chance to get a call letter if i got 154 marks and i belong to obc group in andhrapradesh:
18th March 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 116marks and i belong to obc group. can i have any chance to get a call letter?
27th March 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 136 in general category , i will get a chance for interview in west bengal....
1st April 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 164 marks and i belong to general category. can i have any chance to get a call letter?
29th December 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have got 147 marks in general category. WIll i get a interview call from central bank of india.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?