26th June 2010, 11:23 AM
desaiaaashka30

Fee structure for masters in mass communication and journalism in st.xaviers institute of communications, mumbai

i wanted to know the fee structure for masters in mass communication and journalism in st.xaviers institute of communications, mumbai.

27th June 2010, 01:34 AM
swati123

Default Re: Fee structure for masters in mass communication and journalism in st.xaviers institute of communications, mumbai

I think you are mistaken my friend - the st.xaviers institute of communications, Mumbai, has a Diploma Course in Mass Communication and Journalism and not a Masters program. Neverthless, it is a PG Dip. course and one can pursue it only if she/he has cleared a graduation degree in Arts/ Science/ Mass Media/ Commerce with at least 55 percent marks. Admission is based on an online entrance test followed by an interview. For more details, contact

Xavier Institute of Communications,
St. Xavier's College,
Mumbai - 400 001. INDIA.
Tel.: (91-22) 2262 1366 / 2262 1639 / 2262 2877 Fax: (91-22) 2265 8546
e-mail: [email protected]
27th June 2010, 01:50 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Question Re: Fee structure for masters in mass communication and journalism in st.xaviers institute of communications, mumbai

Hello dear,
you have to prepare all about in these topics to qualify test- general affairs ,current knowledge, knowledge.
27th June 2010, 01:59 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Fee structure for masters in mass communication and journalism in st.xaviers institute of communications, mumbai

Friend it is about 70000 including all tour hostel, refreshments, course materials ,tution fees, video conf. ,lecture room facilities.
9th July 2010, 02:04 AM
Piyaa777

Default Re: Fee structure for masters in mass communication and journalism in st.xaviers institute of communications, mumbai

Plz sir i wanna admission in xavier institute for pg in mass communication n i done my b.com this year so sir can u tel me abt admission procedure n when it start ?
9th July 2010, 02:09 AM
Piyaa777

Sir i wanna 2 do master in mass communication actualy i done my b.com this year so can u tel me abt admission procedure n i also wanna information about pg in mass communication n when admission is start plz inform about dates. thank u.
9th July 2010, 02:52 PM
Shagun Makin

Quote:
Originally Posted by desaiaaashka30 View Post
i wanted to know the fee structure for masters in mass communication and journalism in st.xaviers institute of communications, mumbai.
Dear friend its about 75000 p.a. including all expenses like hostel facilities, tution fees, room facilities and including some other facilities.
11th August 2010, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

irespected sir, i want to know the deploma courses & course duaration & fees structure of your well known institute.. thanks waiting for u'r rply!Himanshu Rautela contact no.-8909630608.
11th August 2010, 10:50 AM
Himanshu Rautela

Thumbs up Re: Fee structure for masters in mass communication and journalism in st.xaviers institute of communications, mumbai

I want to know about the fees structure of diploma courses & hostel facility & about educational loan..
14th September 2010, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

please can you provide me info abt the phd programme in masscom at xaviers, admission procedure and fees?
16th September 2010, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

fees for certificate courses in journalism
9th December 2010, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir pls ap mass communication cources baata dijiye.
2nd February 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

i m persuing B Tech final year .............with Mechanical branch m also having sum knowledge of computer softwares ........i want to join mass communication.......in delhi.....can i get direct entrance without any entrance....m having a 68% marks..............whats the best field in whch i can go in mass communication..???
23rd February 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

i m B.A 2nd year student plz can u tel me abt admission procedure in mass communication and also i want to know its fees.Annu prasad my contect no.7499627342
10th March 2011, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

fee structure,time duration,admission procedure of the pg.diploma course in public relation and corporate communication at st.xavier's institute of communication
1st April 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BMM in 2010 with first class marks. i am planning to do PG in Mass Communication or Advertising..... Can you plz suggest me the colleges that i can opt for and also the proper procedure to appear for it.... Do i need to give CAT n CET exams for the same???????? plz do reply.... thanks......
13th April 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I am not sure whether you need to appear for CAT/CET exam in order to seek admission at Xaviers or any other reputed institute such as DSC. But I guess they will be checking a flair for the language and knowledge of advertising etc in the written test.
13th April 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Am not sure whether you need to appear for the CAT/CET exam in order to appear for the Xaviers exam or any other reputed mass comm college like DSC. For DSC I know that they look at a flair for the language and creativity. I guess it will be similar for Xaviers as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my BMM in 2010 with first class marks. i am planning to do PG in Mass Communication or Advertising..... Can you plz suggest me the colleges that i can opt for and also the proper procedure to appear for it.... Do i need to give CAT n CET exams for the same???????? plz do reply.... thanks......
25th April 2011, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

I wanted to know if that 55% score in Graduation level referrs to the Honours paper only or on the whole that means along with elective subjects as well??
27th April 2011, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Is there an under graduation course for mass communication at Xaviers Mumbai??
3rd May 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

I want admission in a reputed college in mumbai for master degree in mass communication plz help me out.
11th May 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

whr can i get XIC's entrance sample papers ??
22nd May 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

i want to do my bsc physics in st.xavier's college mumbai. i finished my 12 standard in tamilnadu state board syllabus. so plz tell me about fee structure and admission procedure. plzzz
26th May 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

sir my daughter will give her final exam of class 12th in the month of march 2012 kindly advise for her graduation mass communication in lko university process when itsstarts and what is the expenses
29th May 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Where do i go after a masters in communication? What are my job options?
2nd June 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir My daughter has cleared On line entrance test and has appeared for an Interview for deploma in Film & Tv & Digital Video production course. I want to know about the cost of this course to include Tution fee, hostel fee etc. Since I have to arrange for this expense kindly reply ASAP. I shall be grateful for this.

Regards
Mahitosh
5th June 2011, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my junior college in Tamil Nadu and i want to do my senior college @ St Xavier's Mumbai. So can you please help me in providing me the fee structure for B.Com course. Looking forward for your reply.
Thank You

With Regards
Rajneesh
12th June 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Wanted to know about phd programme and also part time phd programme
26th June 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir. i wanna pursue masters in mass communication in st. xaviers. can u tell the duration and fee structure for the same
26th June 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

wanna study masss comm ins
1st August 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell about fee of PGDMC with hostel and all others
5th August 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

School of broadcasting and mass communication is this a reputed institute in mumbai
6th September 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell about the fee of M.A in journalism
2nd December 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

The fee for Journalism Course at Xavier Institute of Communications for academic year 2011 -12 is Rs.1,75,000/- (One lakh seventy five thousand), this is only the admission n tuition fee for the year, the college does not offer any hostel facility.
14th December 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.tech student pursuing my graduation from jaipur in information technology.
I am interested in doing my masters in mass communication. so in context to that i was searching about the entrance forms of xavier"s mumbai........
so,when are the forms going to be available?
and what is the fee structure?
4th January 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed b.com in 2010 and now pursuing from CS.now I want to do m.com from mass comunication please tell me fee structure for this course excluding hostel charges.

Preeti Rajput
16th January 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

hello everyone.. i am from mauritius and about to complete my 3rd year... in BA mass communication..
i wanted to know the cost and fess of the MA mass communication in India..
thanks
15th February 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

sir, am doing my 12th now and going to attend the examinations in this march...and i want to do journalism...so will u please tell me the details regarding that sir can u mail the information to [email protected]
10th March 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell about the fee of M.J. IN MAKHAN LAL UNIVERSITY
26th May 2012, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

sir what is the Fee structure for masters in mass communication and journalism in din dayal univercity, gorakhpur (U.P.)
27th September 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

how is a diploma course different from masters?
5th November 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I am doing my b.a. honours in political science,3rd year.
How much percentage do I need to have to get into the post graduate course in mass communication? And what kind of entrance do I have to appear?

Thanking you
23rd February 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for masters in mass communication and journalism in st.xaviers institute of communications
in mysore
Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/fee-structure-masters-mass-communication-journalism-st-xaviers-institute-communications-mumbai-23301.html#ixzz2LjWKtoNZ
4th March 2013, 06:08 AM
Unregistered

sir please given the lowest course fee of any college under the 50000/year only .sir i am doing the job in time office as the post of sift in-charge .please call me this number now.8868905849
3rd May 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Sir
I am doing my b.a. honours in political science,3rd year.
How much percentage do I need to have to get into the post graduate course in mass communication? And what kind of entrance do I have to appear?

Thanking you
Students aspiring for Masters in journalism and mass communication, should read: Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 100; PDF format) and "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" By Raza Elahi (hardcopy; discounted price Rs 126). Order at [email protected] or call Media Hive (mediahive.co.in) at 9911273924. students taking test of IIMC, ACJ, JAMIA MASS COMM, DU C-JET, Symbiosis, Xaviers etc must read these two books
19th June 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

sir pls tell me about fee from mass communication course??
23rd July 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am Anjana. I have completed tyba in English n scored 54% .
Now I wanna do mass communication, so i want
To know that whether i am capable to do? And also i want to
Know the fee structure and duration? If there's any entrance
Test then tell me when its conducting?
24th July 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
i have completed my B.tech Degree in IT in 2010 with 76%. i am working in MNC from last 3 years. but i m intrested in doing mass communication master degree .... please advise about it and fee structure and alll about ....
29th September 2013, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

can I do the course of mass communication while now I am persuing in class 11th. Answer immediately.
27th December 2013, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
I wanted to know if that 55% score in Graduation level referrs to the Honours paper only or on the whole that means along with elective subjects as well??
yes, it is 55% marks for honours degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?