4th November 2012, 03:29 PM
pawansoyam

Is there any chance for me to get into IMA or OTA? I have done MSc Environmental Sciences from university of Pune

Sir,
I have done M.sc Environmental Sciences from University of Pune, with first class. I wana know is there any chances for me to get into IMA or OTA, i am 23 yrs old.

28th May 2014, 02:17 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any chance for me to get into IMA or OTA? I have done MSc Environmental Sciences from university of Pune

Why not you can sure apply for IMA or OTA Examination. To get into IMA/OTA you need to crack the CDS Examination and this examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year for admission into IMA, NA, AFA and OTA Examination.

To apply for CDS Examination, you should have a completed degree course from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. Student appearing for their Final year
examination are also eligible. Even post graduate candidates are also eligible to apply. Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for IMA. Male and Female candidates are eligible to apply for OTA Examination.

Exam Pattern for Indian Military Academy Exam :

-->> General Knowledge
-->> Elementary Mathematics
-->> English Language

Exam Pattern for Officer Training Academy Exam :

-->> General Knowledge
-->> English Language
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?