27th December 2010, 10:48 PM
neereshma

Is there any change in the exam pattern of SBI bank PO exam?

Could anyone please advise me has there been any change in the exam pattern of the SBI bank po exams since i read somewhere that the pattern for sbi po exams have been changed since march 2010 and more emphasis is being given on the reasoning instead of quant.Also i wanted to know that which topics are more important in the quant section.

4th February 2013, 11:13 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any change in the exam pattern of SBI bank PO exam?

SBI has invited applications for the position of P.O. Selection test comprises of questions from topics such as English Language, general awareness, marketing, and computers. Reasoning, Data Analysis, and Data Interpretation also forms part of the syllabus. There will be also one descriptive section for the written test. Questions for QA will be asked from topics like percentages, profit and loss, simple interest, compound interest, numerical ability, time and distance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?