18th June 2014, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I get selected in SBI Bank PO exam in 1st attempt?

Hi Sir/Mam
i have done my Graduation with 60.4%(Psychology & Geography) from
Delhi University(full time)......I want to be a Bank PO in
SBI........What can I do for slection for Bank PO......i know
eligibility for PO but i want to know about "How can i get this job in
one attempt?" please give me answer as soon as possible.

14th July 2014, 10:12 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How can I get selected in SBI Bank PO exam in 1st attempt?

TIPS TO CLEAR SBI BANK PO EXAM IN FIRST ATTEMPT:

It's pretty much everyone's desire that they want to clear the SBI or be it any Bank PO exam in the first attempt itself and many have achieved that already because of only one thing which is HARD WORK. You need to make sure that you put in all your hard work to achieve your goal of clearing the SBI Bank PO exam. There are some tips which you can follow up which might help you to prepare well with your hard work,

-> KNOW THE PATTERN: This is one important key thing which need to be done while preparing for any exams i.e knowing the pattern of the exam because once you know about the pattern you can easily figure out what and how to prepare for those topics and ultimately it will help you to concentrate only on those topics which are necessary to be prepared and not to be confused with others. So, make sure that you find out and learn the pattern of the questions which will be followed for the SBI PO exam.

-> GO THROUGH PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS: This again helps you to understand the pattern as I said before but one thing you need to make sure is that never ever try to mug up things which are asked in the previous year questions cause those will not be repeated again but the same type of questions might be followed. I have attached some of the previous year model papers of SBI Bank PO exam and some common bank PO exam in this post for your reference. Just go through it.

-> REFER GOOD BOOKS: There are many books available in the market which will help you to prepare better for the exam. Some of the good books which are there as follows,

CLICK HERE!! to buy it online.

CLICK HERE!! to buy online.

-> JOIN COACHING CENTRE IF NEEDED: If you really feel that it will be too difficult for you to concentrate at home and spend time to study then the better thing to do is to join a good coaching centre around your locality and do the preparation which will of course help you in a greater extent.
Attached Files
File Type: zip SBI.zip(1.99 MB, 105 views)
File Type: zip SBI model papers.zip(836.6 KB, 121 views)
File Type: pdf SBI PO syllabus.pdf(8.2 KB, 226 views)
File Type: pdf All Bank PO paper .pdf(153.7 KB, 165 views)
File Type: pdf Bank-PO-exam-Sample-Paper.pdf(184.5 KB, 222 views)
File Type: pdf po_exam.pdf(1.15 MB, 159 views)
File Type: pdf PO-interview questions.pdf(9.8 KB, 194 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?