8th June 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Are there any colleges in Hyderabad offering degree course in BSc communication with 10th pass

are there any colleges in hydrebad which are offereing the degree course in bsc mass communications with 10th pass?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the granted and self finance colleges offering bachelor degree in mass communication and journalism?
  2. List of colleges offering MBA Health Care Management course in Hyderabad? I have done my BSc Speech and Hearing
  3. Colleges offering 5 years law course in hyderabad? fee structures?
  4. Best and top ranking BSc computers colleges in Hyderabad?
  5. Colleges which are offering BSc Bio Genetics in Hyderabad?
  6. Colleges in Hyderabad and Vijayawada for graduation degree in Geophycis and Geochemistry
  7. Colleges offering BSc Nutrition in distance education in Hyderabad?
  8. Names of the colleges offering BSc Honors through entrance and which are the colleges offering it without entrance? Cutoff marks of BSc in top colleges?
  9. List of top 5 PG colleges in Mumbai Offering Mass Communication Degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. For which PG degree am I eligible after passing BSc from DU? Can I do Honors course after BSc or BSc Physics Science?
  11. Complete detail about the top ranked mass communication colleges offering Bachelor Degree course?
  12. Is there any part time course in Hyderabad for Economics on the basis of 10th or 12th pass?
  13. How may i join NDA college after completing 10th class? Is there any college of NDA situated in Hyderabad?
  14. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  15. Information about the Intermediate Junior Colleges that are offering M.Bi.P.C in surroundings of Hyderabad?
  16. Information about Intermediate Junior Colleges offering M.Bi.PC in surroundings of Hyderabad?
  17. Which colleges are offering mass communication degree course in Kerala?
  18. How to join BSc child psychology after completing BSc Nursing Degree -- [New]
14th October 2016, 12:36 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any colleges in Hyderabad offering degree course in BSc communication with 10th pass

No, you are not eligible to get the admission in any colleges in bachelor degree without having 10+2 or equivalent qualification.

The eligibility to get admission in the degree is candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent degree from a recognised board.

So, you have to pursue 10+2 to get the admission in degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?