10th May 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Information about the Intermediate Junior Colleges that are offering M.Bi.P.C in surroundings of Hyderabad?

Sir,
can you let me know about the intermediate juniour colleges that are offering M.Bi.P.C. in sorroundings of Hyderabad

7th October 2011, 02:27 PM
rocket123abc

Default Re: Information about the Intermediate Junior Colleges that are offering M.Bi.P.C in surroundings of Hyderabad?

Hello, Maharshi Vidhya Mandir is the good intermediate junior college for M.Bi.P.C course in Hyderabad. Eligibility : X (SSC, CBSE, ICSE)
29th March 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the Intermediate Junior Colleges that are offering M.Bi.P.C in surroundings of Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket123abc View Post
Hello, Maharshi Vidhya Mandir is the good intermediate junior college for M.Bi.P.C course in Hyderabad. Eligibility : X (SSC, CBSE, ICSE)
Narkudha
Shamshabad

29 March,2012.
Sir,
I write this to bring your honourable notice on my subject.It is I have compleated my class X in ICSE and i want to join in an mbipc,if you give me a chance i would offer myself.I am M.Vamshi goud and please send a message to my email:[email protected].
Thanking You.
Yours sincearly,
Vamshi goud mamidi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?