1st April 2012, 06:57 PM
bodyguard1919

Is there any defence quota in SSC exam for the post of IT officer and Excise inspector?

sir,
I am a air warrior in INDIAN AIR FORCE and my educational qualification is graduate i.e. B.A.
Pls tell me about the deffence quota and age relaxation in SSC exams for the post of INCOME TAX OFFICER and EXCISE INSPECTOR and also for any other officer post.

21st November 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any defence quota in SSC exam for the post of IT officer and Excise inspector?

Sir I am retired from army on 31 july 2012 after 28 years service at the age of 52 years and my qualification is MA can i apply for income tax inspector. If yes pl tell me defence quota and age relexation
8th August 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any defence quota in SSC exam for the post of IT officer and Excise inspector?

I am serving in defence , and I am graduate so I apply to SSC exams but i have no knowledge for criteria of SSC exams please explain, and any quota for defence person . my dob 14/3/2014
8th May 2015, 07:11 AM
Unregistered

I am M.Com. and an armyman my Date of Birth is 24 May 1983 may eligible for income tax insoector/officer or custom officer
3rd September 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I am serving in indian army as office asst\clerk and graduate in BA from distance education and I fulfilled 15 yrs of service. Am I eligible for Income Tax and Central Excise Officers? If so, is there any exservicemen quota and age relaxation forboth jobs? Sir please tell ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?