20th March 2016, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Environment/ Safety related PhD courses available to study for MBA(Safety Management) postgraduate?

Respected Sir,
I am a postgraduate in MBA in Safety Management. Kindly requesting the information about PhD in related to Environment or Safety related subjects.

Related Questions:
  1. Management related specializations available to study in PhD for M.Com Professional postgraduate?
  2. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  3. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  5. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  6. Courses available to study in part time PhD for M.Com postgraduate? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  7. Can I study PhD in Management being a Mass Communication postgraduate?
  8. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD for an MCA postgraduate?
  10. Eligibility to study PhD in Computer Science for IT postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Does College of Engineering Guindy offers any courses for B.Tech student in Industrial Safety Engineering or Health, Safety, Security, Environment Engineering as PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
  13. Can I get free scholarship to study PhD being a MA postgraduate?
  14. Can I study PhD in Management through NET being a 36 years old MBA(Marketing & MIS) postgraduate?
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  16. Is it necessary to do M.Phil to study PhD? Topics related to Political Science to study in PhD?
  17. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  18. List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics to a postgraduate in Montreal?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?