25th December 2015, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

IS there any entrance exam for admission in B.Sc Agriculture or can I get direct admission?

Sir, how can i get admission in Bsc agri? Are there any entrance exam. Or can i get a direct admission? I am Riya from tezpur and i am a science student

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Direct admission in B.Sc Agriculture in colleges of Rajasthan?
  3. Which is the entrance exam to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Can I get direct admission?
  4. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  5. How to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Should I need to give any entrance exam for admission?
  6. Procedure to get admission for BSc Agriculture? Which entrance exam I have to write?
  7. Can I get direct admission in Khalsa College Amritsar for B.Sc Agriculture?
  8. B.Sc Agriculture or B.tech Agriculture which course will I get having 572 rank in SHIATS University entrance exam?
  9. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  10. Courses after Diploma in general nursing in other fields, age 32 years?
  11. How to take admission in BSc agriculture after completing 12th?
  12. How to take admission in MSc agriculture after completing BSc in Microbiology
  13. How to get admission in BSC Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala?
  14. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  15. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  16. Will I get admission in GNDU without any entrance exam?
  17. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  18. Admission in B.A first year in DAV college? Do I have to appear for any entrance test? Can I take direct admission?
25th December 2015, 11:14 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IS there any entrance exam for admission in B.Sc Agriculture or can I get direct admission?

No, there is no direct admission of candidates in B.Sc Agriculture course in central or state government institution.

So, you have to qualify in entrance examination conducted to get admission after 10+2. To get admission in Central government institution you have to qualify in ICAR examination.

But, you are eligible to get admission directly in private institutions.
27th December 2015, 11:00 AM
ayush_1993

Default Re: IS there any entrance exam for admission in B.Sc Agriculture or can I get direct admission?

Yes,you are eligible to get admission directly but only in private institution.But if you want admission in central government or state government institution then you have to give ICAR examination.If you qualify the exam than you take admission in Government institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?