12th April 2018, 02:33 AM
Rishi deo

Is there any entrance exam for BSc(Physics) admission in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi?

Sir, I want to secure seat in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for studying BSc in Physics course. I want to know that for this course admission I need to appear any kind of entrance exam? Please tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. When would the application forms of B.Com admission be available for ST. Xaviers, Ranchi? What types of questions would asked in this entrance exam? Can I get the direct admission in this college for the same?
  2. How to take admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  3. Can I get admission in St. Xaviers College in Ranchi after securing 73% marks in class 12th?
  4. Cutoff marks to take admission in M.Com in St Xaviers College, Ranchi
  5. How can I admission for B.Com in St Xaviers college Ranchi
  6. Eligibility criteria to apply for BA Economics in St.Xaviers college, Ranchi? -- [New]
  7. How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers college of Ranchi?
  8. How may i get admission in St. Xavier's college of Ranchi after my 12th in science stream?
  9. What should I opt after completing graduation in English Honors from Xaviers college Ranchi?
  10. What is the date and time of entrance exam of BCA course in St Xaviers college Ranchi
  11. What is the percentage required for admission in St Xaviers college of Ranchi
  12. Last date for offline admission in St Xaviers college, Ranchi for Arts stream?
  13. Can I get admission in Marwari College, Ranchi with 73% in board exam?
  14. Books available for St. Xavier's College Ranchi Bachelor of Mass Communication entrance exam?
  15. Procedure to get admission in ISC 1st year at St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for a candidate who have secured 73% in 10th ICSE?
  16. How to take admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi for M.Com? What is the eligibility criteria? Date of availability of forms
  17. Can i do B.Com Accountancy Honours in ST. Xaviers College, Ranchi without studying Maths in 12th?
  18. What is the fee structure of St xaviers college Ranchi
15th April 2018, 10:34 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for BSc(Physics) admission in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi?

B.Sc. Physics or Bachelor of Science in Physics is an undergraduate Physics course. The duration of this course is three years.

For this course candidate must have passed 12th class in science stream with at least 50% from a recognized board. As per my knowledge, yes there is entrance exam for BSc(Physics) admission in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi i.e Common Entrance Test (CET).

For application process you have to visit at the official website of University. The average general fee for Bachelor of Science in Physics course is Rs. 9,250 per year.
3rd June 2020, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for BSc(Physics) admission in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi?

Do st xaviers ranchi offers courses like bsc in psychology???
6th June 2020, 03:18 PM
lupta12

Smile Re: Is there any entrance exam for BSc(Physics) admission in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi?

Hey , definitely you have yo go through the entrance exam for securing your seat in Bsc(physics) department in St.Xavier's college ,Ranchi.
The entrance exam has the two test :

1. Maths qualifier test It is simple and easy to qualify . You will have to pass this test for appearing in the second test .

2. Physics test : It contains 50% questions from 11th and 50% from 12th , all in objective format. The level of difficulty varies from mostly easy to moderately difficult. If you have sincerely studied every single chapter of physics , you will definitely crack the exam .

These are the major information regarding the test and hope you studied well for the exam and make it to the merit .
Good luck .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?