15th October 2011, 12:51 PM
gungun rathi

Is there any entrance exam for M.Sc(chemistry) course in Amravati University?

is there any entrence exam for msc in chemistry in amravati university?
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. Information about LLB entrance in Amravati University?
  2. Which is the qualifying entrance exam of JNU Delhi to pursue PG in Political Science?
  3. What's the fee structure and syllabus for M.Sc(chemistry) course in Amravati University?
  4. Fellowship or funding from Agencies for PhD from Amravati university?
  5. Procedure to do MSc from Amravati University?
  6. Is it possible to change from Nagpur University to Amravati University? -- [New]
  7. Can I take admission in Amravati University in any PG course?
  8. List of the top colleges along with their procedure under Amravati University offering M.Sc course? What are career opportunities after that?
  9. Want to do MCA after BSc(IT) from NIIT. What are Best colleges, there admission procedure and fee structure for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do CS after completing LLB from Amravati University
  11. Procedure for admission in Amravati University? Which are the best colleges for BSc maths
  12. How should I change my university from Amravati University to Mumbai University?
  13. What's the procedure to get admission in Amravati University for M.Sc course? I have done my B.Sc(PCM) from same university
  14. Which exam should I write for getting a job in Akola? I am pursuing M.Sc(2nd year) in food and nutrition from Amravati University
  15. How to practice for MPSC? I have competed B.Com from Amravati University
  16. How to do MSc Maths from Amravati University after passing BSc from RTMNU?
  17. List of Distance colleges which offering Master of Physical Education in India?
  18. Can I pursue Ph.D in management after completing graduation in BBA from Amravati University
18th July 2016, 12:19 PM
babuan123
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for M.Sc(chemistry) course in Amravati University?

For admission in the Amravati University it is mandatory to qualify the Entrance Exam.
Admission to M.Sc courses are offered on the basis of written exam.
Candidate should have minimum 50% marks required in the B.Sc to appear the Entrance exam.
The final selection of the candidates will be depends on the score obtained in the required exam.
24th June 2019, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for M.Sc(chemistry) course in Amravati University?

Is there any entrance exam for msc zoology in amravati university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?