15th November 2010, 12:05 PM
nikita gour

How should I change my university from Amravati University to Mumbai University?

i have completed first year of engineering from amravati university. i want to change my university to mumbai university. what should i do.

8th May 2011, 08:31 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I change my university from Amravati University to Mumbai University?

The procedure for going through this process is a bit tough.First of all you need to talk with your college officials about this mentioning to change to other University.You only eligible to join in the other University if you pay the full fee in the present University which your studying.

There must be even a vacant seat in the college which you wish to join.Since its Mumbai University its tough to find a vacant seat in that college.Well anyways contact the related officials in your college and intimate them about this matter.If you wish top change the college then you need to pay the full fee of all the four years and after that you will be allowed to change to Mumbai University provided there is a vacant seat in the college you wish to join.

If there is no vacant seat in Mumbai University then you cannot shift to that college.
14th May 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I change my university from Amravati University to Mumbai University?

i have completed my first year in mech engg with all subjects cleared from govt. college of engg amravati and i have got freeship then still i have to pay all four years fees to seek transfer to sp college mumbai
30th June 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

How should I change my university from Mumbai university to Shivaji University,Satara?
I belong to SATARA and now I want to change my university from Mumbai University to Shivaji University,Satara. Sir/Madam I have given my First Year Of Engineering exam in this year and if my result is all clear/passed then please guide me regarding the procedure to change my University and to join Shivaji University,Satara.Please reply to my query as earlier as possible.Thank you.
19th August 2011, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i m student of jaipur national university and i clear b.tech first year in all subjects now i want to change my university in second.i want to jion rajasthan technical university or mewar university please guide me.
17th February 2012, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

how can i change amravati university to nagpur university.......
21st November 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

procedure for changing university for 2nd year from amravati to nagpur university ?
16th August 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

change of university
28th April 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

how should i change my university for 2year bsc (micro) from gondwana university to amaravati university
1st September 2015, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir I tke admision in civil engineering direct second year and after second year I want to transfer my admisin in amravati university is it possible or not pls give suggestion
1st November 2017, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

I Have Completed 3rd Year Engineering From Amravati University And I want Transfer my Final year admission Into Bamu University aurangabad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?