5th September 2015, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change from Nagpur University to Amravati University?

Sir I want change my university know I am in Nagpur university and know I am in second year in civil engineering from 3rd year I want transfer in amravati university is it possible or not please solve my problem

15th September 2015, 07:42 PM
JSD.

Default Re: Is it possible to change from Nagpur University to Amravati University?

It is sorry to say that you can not change the university over the same year.You have to complete your course completely at here.If you still wish to change the university then you have take the T.C. from your current university.You have take Re-Admission from the begnning first year.It is suggested that don't do it.If you do it then your one year time duration as well as money both will be wasted.
12th January 2016, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change from Nagpur University to Amravati University?

Hello sir I am studying in first year be in govt collage in gondwana university. I want to change my college to private collage in amaravati university. its possible or not and if yes then what I have to do.
31st March 2016, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I am studying at Nagpur university in 1st year n facing some serious Heath problems here n wish to change my college after 1st year at Amravati university!
Is it possible to change college from Nagpur university to Amravati university? If yes what will be the procedure??
9th June 2017, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

I am Bsc from amravati university and now want to take MSC in aurangabad university please tell me the required document to change university
9th October 2017, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir I was student of civil engineering in RGPV Bhopal in 2nd year but some problem I took admission in RKDF 1st year. Will my degree valid ..please suggest me. I am worry about it..
6th February 2019, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm in 2nd year pharmacy student I wish to transfer my admission to the AMRAVATI university please guide me about it.
8th February 2019, 08:21 PM
@sonalikumari
Member+

Sorry dear, it's too earlier doing in the 1st year or I say its too late.
In the initial year, you are not able to take a transfer to another university.
But if you want to do that, you can take TC from your university and leave and take do re-admission in the college of your choice.

GOOD LUCK.
9th July 2019, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir , I completed my 1st year of engineering in Gondwana University and now I want to change my college from 2 nd year .......sir I want to take admission in 2nd year of engineering in Nagpur University .......Is this possible If yes what is the process for that.....
30th June 2022, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am studying in 2nd year of engineering in Nagpur University. Can I change the admission in amravati University.
30th June 2022, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am studying in 2nd year 4sem in Mechanical Engineering in Nagpur University and I want to take admission in amravati University by poly diploma base then what procedure i do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?