24th October 2011, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

How could I apply for Actuary course having completed 10+2? What requirements I need to fulfill for this?

i have passed 10+2 with good marks in maths and i am from commerce field . please tell me that how could i aaply for this actuary course??? and what are the requirements to be fulfilled for this purpuse???

27th November 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How could I apply for Actuary course having completed 10 2? What requirements I need to fulfill for this?

sir, I have completed my Intermediate in 2000,with Maths about 80% in Andhrapradesh with board intermediate education in telugu medium,but I can manage my further Higher education in English medium, i want to complete my graduation in Actuarial science.I want to do it Mumbai.Could You guide me properly?
19th December 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How could I apply for Actuary course having completed 10 2? What requirements I need to fulfill for this?

Hello.. I am doing my icwa and cs final stages of the respective courses and further I want to do actuarial. Could u plz suggest me whether any exemption is granted on the basis of completion of these two courses and how fan I take admission in actuary course.....
15th May 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

i am 37 yrs old with b.sc and have got varied experience in army, govt. organisations and presently a teacher in a school. i am good in maths and economics. can i become an actuary. is there any age limit. how long will it take to complete the exams
1st April 2013, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

i am science student and passed the exam of class 12 with taking biology.can i join actuary?is there any scope for me.its compulsory that we have to read math at class 12.
1st May 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I am reading in class 23th how can i do the course of ACTUARIES
14th December 2014, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed 2 and now doing b.com
Please tell me eligibility for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?