21st July 2014, 05:30 PM
ajt100

What is the cost of doing M.Com correspondence from PU? Will the assessment marks be given by the university?

i have done b.com regular from punjab university , now iwant to do m.com corresspondence from PU, CAN you please tell the cost of doing it and if the assessment marks will be given by universty or not

Related Questions:
  1. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  2. How to complete M.Com from Punjab university through correspondence?
  3. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission?
  4. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  5. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  6. Am I eligible to purse regular M.Com course having scored less than 50% of marks in B.Com in Correspondence?
  7. What is the cost of doing M.Com correspondence from Punjab University?
  8. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  9. How to do M.Com through correspondence in Calicut University
  10. How much is the percentage required for doing M.Phil in English? Can I get admission in M.Phil after scoring 54% in M.A English?
  11. Minimum percentage required for M.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Frequently asked TCS HR Interview Questions?
  13. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Business and Financial Studies & Management- M.Com Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How to do M.Com course in correspondence from Punjab University?
  15. How much percentage of marks is required in M.Com to do M.Phil?
  16. Marking system of CBSE class 9 Maths?
  17. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course?
  18. How to take admission for M.Com in Karachi University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?