8th February 2017, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Is there any hostel facility available in Aakash Institute, South Kolkata for girls?

Hello sir, I am a girl candidate from Medinipur, West Bengal. I want to get admission in Aakash Institute, South Kolkata for the preparation on NEET. Is there any hostel facility provided by Aakash Institute for girls?

Related Questions:
  1. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools which offer admission in 9th standard with hostel facility?
  2. List of good CBSE schools for 9th standard Girls with hostel facility in and around Kolkata?
  3. Fee structure including hostel facility of Aakash Institute for the preparation of JEE Main & Advance?
  4. Fee structure including hostel facility of Aakash Institute for preparation of JEE Main & Advance?
  5. List of best CBSE schools to join Class 9th with hostel facility?
  6. Which is the best branch of Aakash Institute in Kolkata for preparation of NEET exam? -- [New]
  7. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools offering admission in 9th standard with Hostel facility around Kolkata?
  8. List of best CBSE schools for Class 9th Girls with hostel facility in and around Kolkata?
  9. List of best schools for girls in and around Kolkata?
  10. List of good CBSE schools for Class 9th girls with hostel facility in Kolkata?
  11. Among Aakash South extension and Aakash North extension which one is best?
  12. Good CBSE Schools in Kolkata with hotel facility
  13. How may I get details about admission in girls college along with it's Hostel facility? B.com Hons in DU is preferred
  14. Fee structure details of B.Com general with Hostel Facility for girls?
  15. Is there any girls hostel facility available in CBIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the good CBSE boarding schools in Bhubaneshwar providing good hostel facility for girls in standard 11th -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get admitted in the best CBSE school with good hostel facility in and around Kolkata?
  18. List of best schools in India for girls with good hostel facility?
13th February 2017, 11:52 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any hostel facility available in Aakash Institute, South Kolkata for girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am a girl candidate from Medinipur, West Bengal. I want to get admission in Aakash Institute, South Kolkata for the preparation on NEET. Is there any hostel facility provided by Aakash Institute for girls?
Hostel Facility is available at South Kolkata branch of Aakash Institute.

Aakash Institute is located at Balajee Tower, Kolkata

You can contact on these numbers: 033 4060 7156 , 033 4060 7157

For additional information, you can visit their website: http://kolkata.aakash.ac.in/
26th September 2017, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any hostel facility available in Aakash Institute, South Kolkata for girls?

Sir, Is there girls hostel facility provided by all branches of Aakash Institute , Kolkata for NEET coaching?
19th April 2019, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am a girl student of Jalpaiguri is there any hostel provision in central Kolkata Akash institute for I want to take medical coaching from akash
16th May 2019, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there any hostel accommodation facilities in the Aakash institute of Central Kolkata ?
14th March 2021, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I wanted to know that does aakash institute have hostel facility in north kolkata.if it has kindly tell contact number
14th August 2021, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am a girl candidate from Malda, West Bengal. I want to get admission in Aakash Institute, South Kolkata for the preparation on NEET. Is there any hostel facility provided by Aakash Institute for girls?
31st August 2021, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

I'm from east Medinipur and now I'm in akash central kolkata.... So is there any hostel facility in this institute??? Plz.... It's very necessary to me.......
22nd April 2022, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any hostel accommodation facilities in the Aakash institute of Central Kolkata ?
No Hostel facility available. But you can tell them. They will give contact of PG provider.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?