1st April 2017, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best branch of Aakash Institute in Kolkata for preparation of NEET exam?

Respected Sir, I am going to take admission in Aakash Institute for NEET exam preparation in Kolkata so I want to know which branch is the most suitable for me? Whether Central Kolkata, South Kolkata or North Kolkata branch? Which one has the best faculty? Please answer as soon as possible.

4th April 2017, 04:28 PM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

Default Re: Which is the best branch of Aakash Institute in Kolkata for preparation of NEET exam?

You have taken a good decision to take admission in Aakash Institute for NEET exam preparation in Kolkata. Aakash Institute the best one to crack the NEET Exam.
In my view Central Kolkata is the best one to take admission by considering the its atmosphere for education and teaching methodology for better understanding to students.
26th June 2017, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best branch of Aakash Institute in Kolkata for preparation of NEET exam?

Please advise which one wil be better Park circus 7 pt. or Balaji centre. I am staying in Salt Lake.
7th June 2018, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir isn't south kolkata akash institute best for medical joint entrance exam???
2nd April 2019, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Which centre is best of AAKASH at Kolkata for preparing NEET ....Or please advise for any other coaching centre for NNET AND AIIMS
30th October 2020, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I m going to take admission in Aakash kanpur so pls tell me whether it is good or not ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?