26th June 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Is there any hostel facility in GEC Bhuj?

do we have hostel facilities in gec bhuj?...pelase tell me if there is any

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in hostel at GEC Bhuj? I've join civil engineering in first year
  2. Which are the government GTU based colleges offering D to D courses in EC in South Gujarat and Central Gujarat? Will I get admission in degree with average CPI of 8.0?
  3. List of schools in Gujarat providing hostel facility? Fee structure of the hostel facility? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I get information about KIIT fee structure and hostel facility for B.Tech course?
  5. List of schools with hostel facility which provides admission and coaching for class 12th?
  6. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  7. Details of fees and hostel facility for DET course?
  8. Is hostel facility available in Modi college or not?
  9. Best 11th and 12th CBSE school for two with hostel facility?
  10. Best commerce college in Rajasthan with Hostel Facility? What is the admission process?
  11. Does Karimnagar JNTU has hostel facility? Fee structure details of it?
  12. How may I get details about admission in girls college along with it's Hostel facility? B.com Hons in DU is preferred
  13. Does Bank Education Loan cover the living expenses where hostel facility is unavailable? -- [New]
  14. Which are the colleges in Bangalore whose hostel facility is good?
  15. Which are the top 15 ranked MCA colleges in Madhya Pradesh
  16. List of colleges offering Diploma (EEE) course with hostel facility in Hyderabad?
  17. CBSE schools with hostel facility for admission in 8th standard?
  18. What is the fee structure of Chanakya Academy Pune? Is there any hostel facility?
20th August 2015, 06:03 PM
satya14581

Default Re: Is there any hostel facility in GEC Bhuj?

fantastic facilities
Computer lab with high speed internet connectivity.
Workshops and labs are provided by Government Engineering College Bhuj
Food court and canteens.
Sports and recreation facilities. you have read without any disturbance In . Boys Hostel no Girls Hostel available in bhuj you have another option also like PG hostels in near by of bhuj
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?