5th December 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Are there any IIT coaching institutes for Astrophysics from Kota

Total info for iit coaching on astrophysics frm kota...could u please provide to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best coaching center for IIT JEE preparation in Kota?
  2. Best IIT coaching institutes? Date of entrance exams of coaching institutes in Kota? Fee structure of their coaching? Date of registration for the coaching institute?
  3. Which is the best coaching center for IIT preparation in Kota?
  4. Which are the best IIT coaching institutes? Date of the entrance exam of the coaching institute of Kota? Fee structure for coaching?
  5. Is Aakash Institute good for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the other best coaching institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the best IIT coaching institutes?
  7. Best coaching for IIT in Kota among Resonance and Vibrant?
  8. Which is the best coaching center for IIT JEE preparation in Kota?
  9. Names of the coaching institutes for preparation of IIT JEE in Kota?
  10. List of top coaching centers for IIT-JEE preparation? How may I get information about online coaching exam preparation(Kota)?
  11. List of the top coaching institutes along with their registration dates, entrance exam dates, and fee structure for IIT-JEE in India?
  12. Which are the best coaching institutes for IITJEE and AIEEE situated in Delhi or Kota?
  13. Which are the best coaching institutes for IIT JEE in Kota? -- [New]
  14. Best institute in Bangalore for preparation for PSU/IES exam?
  15. Best coaching institutes to prepare for IIT JEE? I have scored 93% in 12th
  16. Foundation courses to do for degree in Medical/Engineering?
  17. Which coaching institute is best to join for IIT JEE in Kota?
  18. Which coaching institution is better join for Engineering in Kota?
4th July 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any IIT coaching institutes for Astrophysics from Kota

hey i am a student of 9th class and i want to pursue a career in astrophysics and i want to do it through iit. can you tell me if iit offers any astrophysics courses . if yes then which iit . if no then what are the other prestigious institutions from where i can do undergraduate course of astrophysics.also tell me when and how should i start the preparation. thanks a lot it will really help.
Twinkle
6th November 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any IIT coaching institutes for Astrophysics from Kota

Hey I am mad to be an astrophysicist my friends call me 'space bug' . I want to be a famous astrophysicist. this is my passion. So please help me and tell me is there any astrophysics branch in IIT institute?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?