10th August 2020, 02:26 PM
akshaypaul23

Is there any issue or offence by registering in 2 education board at the same year?

I registered in both CBSE and UP board 12th board in 2014, then I got admission in MBBS. Now I saw on internet it is illegal to attempt two board exam in same year, but I have used only one mark sheet everywhere and never mentioned about other one, as I was absent in other board exam by CBSE. So I didn't get any mark sheet or passing certificate from them. Will I get caught in future because of this stupid thing I did?

28th January 2023, 10:10 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Is there any issue or offence by registering in 2 education board at the same year?

Yes ,it is not appropriate to be registered with both of the boards as you have to appear the board exam only from 1 board ,it may create a problem if you were registered for both ,as there was no need to appear or register for both as the school/ college in 12 will also be different for both the board and attending both the college is not possible and you would not have even attained the basic attendance requirement
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?