27th December 2011, 01:14 PM
ramyapharma

Is there any jobs available in government sectors for B.Pharma students?How may I apply for that?

hello sir,
iam persuing my final yr b.pharmacy at kurnool.as our college didn't got PCI till so is there chances to get the govt. jobs.please kindly reply to my email address [email protected]

15th July 2012, 07:49 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any jobs available in government sectors for B.Pharma students?How may I apply for that?

Yes there are jobs for B.Pharmacy students at the central and state government levels. Goverment has plenty of jobs to offer for B.Pharmacy students however you are required to pass the entrance exam like UPSC, SSC, Defence etc.

The jobs for B.Pharmacy candidates are not just limited to government sector, there are several private companies that also offer jobs to B.Pharma candidates. Lets first take a look at government jobs:

Pharmacist

hospital pharmacist

railway pharmacist

army pharmacist

Drug inspector

Assistant chemical examiners

Food inspector

Sanitary Inspector

Apart from these traditional jobs that are related to your course you can also appear in entrance exams for IAS, IPS, Railways jobs, Airforce, Army etc.

To apply for these jobs you will first have to appear in the entrance exams metiond below:

SSC Combined graduate level exam

Group II exams

Railway recruitment board

Defence sector

Police department SI/ASI

Civil services

Then there are several state level exams that you can appear in.

The opportunities for B.Pharma candidates in private sector are

Medical Representative

Territory Manager of a Pharma company

Pharmacist Consultant

Medial Transcription

Sales & Marketing

Clinical Research

Quality Assurance Health Manger

Below are some companies where you can apply for the job.

RANBAXY
DR REDDYS
GSK
MANKIND
CIPLA
CADELLA
HAMDARD
HIMALAYA

There is also an option for further studies. The 2 courses I would recommend to you are:

MBA

M. Pharma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?