21st June 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

After graduating with 51% how can I apply for jobs in government sector in Delhi? Is there any vacancy?

i'm 31 yrs of age,i have my b.ed exams next month,i've completed my graduation with 51%,how can i apply for jobs in govt sectors in delhi?can i apply now.is there any vacancy? or do i need to get b.ed degree first??

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any vacancy to apply for government jobs? How can I apply for the jobs?
  2. Any vacancy for government jobs after graduating from MDU university?
  3. Is there any vacancy in government sector? I just got a job in central government sector in Delhi
  4. B.Com or BCA: Better choice after 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of jobs in government sector for M.Pharma students? How to apply for the same?
  6. Which type of job can I get after scoring 57% in 12th, 49% in 10th
  7. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course?
  8. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  9. Government jobs options after BE ECE? Is GATE score necessary for Government sector? Suggested extra course or preferred field in choose in 4th year to apply for the same?
  10. Which are the government jobs available for B.Tech in Bank or any government sector in Delhi and Punjab?
  11. What are the various B.E Mechanical jobs available for girls in Government sector?
  12. Various jobs in government sector for M.Pharmacy students?
  13. What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech course? What is the syllabus followed for the exam?
  14. Am I eligible for government jobs if I am 36 year old? -- [New]
  15. Job opportunities in private sector after graduating in Agriculture?
  16. Which PSUs are recruiting Computer Science students for training?
  17. What are the government jobs I can apply for after completing M.A in Sociology?
  18. What are the different government jobs I can apply for in Microbiology sector?
2nd November 2011, 04:32 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: After graduating with 51% how can I apply for jobs in government sector in Delhi? Is there any vacancy?

dear friend,
there is no requirement for B.ed degree ,if you can get the govt job with your graduation only but i m sorry to tell you that marks should be atleast 60%.
best of luck.
2nd November 2011, 04:42 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: After graduating with 51% how can I apply for jobs in government sector in Delhi? Is there any vacancy?

dear friend,
there is no requirement for B.ed degree ,if you can get the govt job with your graduation only but i m sorry to tell you that marks should be atleast 60%.
best of luck.
3rd November 2011, 12:57 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

First of all I must tell you, the minimum percentage required in graduation is 60% which majority of the companies ask for at the time of recruitment.

You are not fulfilling this condition. Moreover your age limit has also crossed most of the companies final limit which they keep for the age relaxation (if you don't belong to SC, ST or OBC)

So government jobs are not what you should look for now. Private industries are always open. So good luck for them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?