20th May 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Is there any minimum age criteria set by the CBSE Board for admission in 11th Science?

I have completed my 10th from CBSE affiliated school and scored 58% overall. Am I eligible to get admission in any CBSE affiliated schools for pursuing class 11th and 12th from Science stream with either subject combination of PCB or PCM?

27th May 2019, 09:49 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Is there any minimum age criteria set by the CBSE Board for admission in 11th Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 10th from CBSE affiliated school and scored 58% overall. Am I eligible to get admission in any CBSE affiliated schools for pursuing class 11th and 12th from Science stream with either subject combination of PCB or PCM?
Yes, you can get admission in CBSE school if you have secured even 58% marks in 10th standard. However, in some top rated schools and some International schools, you may not get admission for 11th standard. Just because, they have set their own eligibility criteria for admission to 11th standard.
Also, if your age is between 15 to 17 years, then you can admission to 11th standard in any CBSE school.
28th May 2019, 08:36 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any minimum age criteria set by the CBSE Board for admission in 11th Science?

Having completed your Class 10th with 58% marks from a CBSE affiliated school, you are certainly eligible for getting admitted to Class 11th with your desired stream of a CBSE affiliated school as the only qualification required for CBSE Class 11th admission is a Class 10th pass from a recognized board of education. Also, you need not have to worry about the minimum age required for CBSE Class 11th admission as you have completed your Class 10th with CBSE board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?