31st July 2012, 10:57 PM
aswan4u

What is the minimum marks required to get in CET?

minimum marks reuired to get rank in cet...please tell me how much is it

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to fulfill for MHT CET?
  2. What is the minimum marks required to get in CET?
  3. Minimum marks required for admission to MBBS in MH-CET?
  4. How much minimum marks is required in MHT-CET for getting admission in government engineering college at Amravati?
  5. Minimum marks required to get admission in IP CET for B.Tech course in top 4 colleges?
  6. Minimum marks required for MBBS in Open Category? I have scored 82 marks in Associate CET
  7. What is the age limit for DIET for girls? What is the maximum age to apply for teacher?
  8. Minimum marks required in CET for government medical college in Nagpur?
  9. Minimum rank required in MHT CET to get admission in chemical engineering? -- [New]
  10. Minimum marks required in board exam and MHT CET to get admission in government college of engineering Amravati in Mechanical branch?
  11. Minimum marks required to give the CET of Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Minimum marks required in Karnataka CET for a candidate belonging to Category 2A, english medium?
  13. Minimum marks required in CET(Karnataka) to get a seat medical college? I have completed my 2nd PUC with 87.2% in Karnataka -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Minimum Marks required in MHT-CET to get admission for Engineering in Pune?
  15. Minimum marks required in each subject to get a better ranking in CET?
  16. Minimum marks required in Maths in 12th to get admission in engineering through Maharashtra CET?
  17. Marks required in CET for BDS or MBBS course through CAP?
  18. Minimum marks required to get a good college through MHT CET for outside Maharashtra student? With 100 marks which college can I get?
1st August 2012, 12:30 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: What is the minimum marks required to get in CET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswan4u View Post
minimum marks reuired to get rank in cet...please tell me how much is it
Hello Aswan

You have Not Mentioned Which state's CET you are Talking About! Please Specify the State. Here are are Some Cut-Off Ranks For You. Hope they Help You:

I have Also Attached the Daily Vacant Seats in K-Cet. Please Download it From The Attachments Sections!!!

Or If You wish to Know the MHT-CET Cut-Off Marks, Here they are:

Hope this Helps!

Thanks n Regards!

Nik!

Attached Files
File Type: pdf DAILY_VACANT c e t.pdf(1.48 MB, 3891 views)
1st August 2012, 01:13 PM
singhhr23

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required to get in CET?

Hi...
You should mention your state also so that we can provide you proper answers for your query..
You should at-least have a score of 120+ out of 200 to get admission in computer science course in any college in Maharashtra.

Eligibility Criteria:-

For Engineering / Technology courses, the applicant should have passed Karnataka 2nd PUC / 12th Std. or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology as optional subjects with English as one of the languages of study and obtained a minimum of 45% of marks in aggregate in the optional subjects, irrespective of marks obtained in the Common Entrance Test.

In case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward CIasses(Category-1, 2A, 2B, 3Aand 3B), the minimum marks for the purpose of eligibility will be 40% of marks in aggregate in the optional subjects in the qualifying examination.

Thanks........
10th August 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

how much marks should get to get Ayurvedic ( Bams) seat in medical college
what is cut off rank of CET to get BAMS in Karnataka
11th May 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required to get in CET? in karnataka
29th May 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

can i get into good engg coll my kcet ranking is 54082??
13th October 2013, 01:58 PM
MYasen

If u score much in cet then u can got Mbbs seat , then bds then many other options r also available. I think u have to score about 175 to get a very good rank in cet
28th May 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

How rank and marks required in CET Karnataka for detish and BSC agriculture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?