28th February 2017, 03:48 PM
Pushp Rajj

Is there any negative marking done in M.Sc entrance exam? How do I need to prepare for the exam?

Respected Sir, I have applied for M.Sc entrance exam and I will be appearing for the exam very soon so I want to know is there any negative marking done in M.Sc entrance exam? How do I need to prepare for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

17th October 2017, 04:18 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any negative marking done in M.Sc entrance exam? How do I need to prepare for the exam?

M.Sc stands for Master of Science. This is a 2 year Post Graduation course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

The admission to M.Sc course would be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Each and every University will conduct its own Entrance Exam to give admission for the candidates.

You did not mention the specific University or the specific Entrance Exam which you have applied for.

But one thing is sure that there won't be any Negative marking in the Entrance Exam for M.Sc course

This is same for most of the Universities and hence you do not need to worry about Negative Marking.

Negative Marking will be there mostly for Competitive Exams and not for Academics related Entrance Exams.

As per preparation perspective, please follow the below guidelines.

-Get model question papers and previous year question papers and practice them.

-Due to this, you will get to know the areas where most of the questions are being asked. Put more attention towards those chapters or concepts.

- Do not leave any thing for choice. At least know something about all the concepts.

- If you can not prepare yourself, you can join in Coaching Institution as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?