12th February 2012, 09:44 AM
peeyush33

Is there any positive aspect of MDS degree in oral medicine from india or abroad?

is there is any positive aspect of doing MDS in oral medicine ind india or abroad, as i want to leave the corse???????? i m not satisfied with this degree. please help me
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Further study options in USA after MDS Oral Medicine and Radiology? With Indian MDS can PhD be done in USA?
  2. Less hectic road to career in Abroad after MDS?
  3. List of reputed colleges which offer MDS(Oral Pathology) in Abroad
  4. Is it possible for me to get a job in abroad after completion of MDS course with just 1 year course to be done in abroad? -- [New]
  5. Further options available in USA after doing MDS in Oral Medicine and Radiology in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which PG courses can I do related to my my field of dentistry? Institutes offering the course? Syllabus for preparing for MSc course?
  7. Should I go abroad and do MDS? Details about MDS in Singapore
  8. Job opportunities with good salary in Abroad for MDS doctor in Prosthodontics?
  9. Should I do my PG after completing BDS from India or from abroad?
  10. How many marks required in BDS to do MDS from abroad? Entrance exam details for the same?
  11. Job opportunities in Abroad for MDS doctor?
  12. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  13. Marks needed in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? What are the entrance exams I need to clear?
  14. What is the requirement needed to apply for M.D.S course in abroad after completion of B.D.S in India?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program in Abroad?
  16. Cutoff marks required in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  17. Further studies after MDS in USA?
  18. Can I study MDS in Abroad after completing BDS in India? Job opportunities in Abroad?
5th February 2014, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any positive aspect of MDS degree in oral medicine from india or abroad?

I completed mds in oral and maxillofacial surgery now im eligible for studying oncology craniofacial surgery
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?