17th February 2012, 10:29 AM
nitia

Should I do my PG after completing BDS from India or from abroad?

i am doing my bds right now from india, and am planing to do my pg in omfs. i wanted to know where should i pursue my pg(india or abroad)in india the pg takes 3 years ,whereas abroad the course is 4 or 6 years(4+ 2 years mmbs training and the pg become an ms degree). also if u pursue the course in india,is your mds degree of any value abraod? does the 6 year course make sense?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study BDS? Job opportunities after completing BDS in India and Abroad?
  2. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  3. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  4. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
  5. Should I do my PG after completing BDS from India or from abroad?
  6. Where should I pursue MDS, India or Abroad after completing BDS? Scope of BDS doctor in India?
  7. Scope of BDS abroad? Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What I should do to study abroad after completing BDS course?
  9. Can I do MDS in abroad after completing BDS in India? Minimum eligibility criteria required to apply?
  10. Can I get job in Abroad after completing BDS? What is the scope of BDS over MBBS?
  11. How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the criteria for MDS
  12. Details about MDS in abroad after completing BDS
  13. Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS?
  14. Procedure to work in abroad after BDS from India? What are the salary prospects?
  15. Eligibility to pursue Internship in abroad if passed BDS in India?
  16. Job opportunities for BDS Doctor of India in Abroad? Which is the favourable country for Dentistry?
  17. How to get settled in abroad after completing BDS and have my own clinic with 3 years of clinical experience? -- [New]
  18. Can I study M.S. in ENT after completing BDS?
4th June 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I do my PG after completing BDS from India or from abroad?

Am studing bds,want detail information about mds course and mds's different fields available in india and usa?
21st December 2013, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir. I have completed my final year and will be doing internship next year. Is it suitable to go abroad to do post graduation? What are the differnces in the courses here in India and in abroad?
24th March 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.i have completed my bds final year and now iam doing my internship.what should i do to do mds in usa and what are the tests to be taken
24th March 2014, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

hello sir. i have completed bds final year and now doing internship. what should i do to do mds in usa and what are the exams to be taken
21st October 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i recently qualified bds first year with 76 percent and i am interested to mds in germany can i able to do there and there r any scholar ship oppurtunities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?