28th June 2014, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities with good salary in Abroad for MDS doctor in Prosthodontics?

Hello
I am Mds student in india.i want to know wether iam eligible to work in abroad?if so what are the countries which accept the degree done in india to recruit in thier places without any further studies.it will be very helpful for me with this reply.and which countries pay more salaries?iam doing mds in prosthodontics and i am very good at mystudies.i have maintained good economic records till now.does it helpful for me

Related Questions:
7th July 2015, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities with good salary in Abroad for MDS doctor in Prosthodontics?

I completed MDS in India, I want to know about overseas opportunity to work as a general practice
31st July 2015, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities with good salary in Abroad for MDS doctor in Prosthodontics?

I completed my bds from kerala. My husband is an mech engineer working in banglore. I heard there s little scope for bds doctors in banglore. I dont know what to do? I want to stay with my husband.. n I like to take mds seat . Is there any scope for bds doctors in abroad? Kindly give a good reply..
3rd February 2021, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for MDS endodontist in abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?