20th August 2013, 11:58 PM
rajasekarsece

Is there any possibility to get a government college in Anna University Counseling

Guys I got 40.7 (B.E - ECE) in Tancet M.E. Is there any possibility to get the government colleges in anna university counselling?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  2. Which college can I get in Chennai through Anna University Counseling after scoring 170 cutoff?
  3. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  4. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 27.091 marks in TANCET exam
  5. How to change to a college which is under Anna University of Madhurai? Is it possible to change during counseling?
  6. Any possibility to join Anna University Chennai after scoring 39.3 marks in TANCET?
  7. Is there any possibility to get seat under sports quota in Anna University counseling after scoring 126.25 as cutoff marks?
  8. Date of counseling of Anna University for TANCET?
  9. Will I get counseling seat in Anna University after scoring 94.3%? Any good colleges in Chennai?
  10. List of top ten TANCET centers in Chennai for doing ME degree in ECE?
  11. Which college will I get for engineering in counseling in Anna University after completing diploma with 86%?
  12. ME counseling dates 2010 for Anna University
  13. Tancet 2010 information -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I get a job in government sector after B.Tech IT from Anna University Affiliated College?
  15. Can I change my college after passing 1st year within Anna University with same government fees and scholarships?
  16. Any chance to get a good college in Anna University Counseling after scoring 19 marks in TANCET?
  17. Is there any possibility to get Anna University in Chennai after scoring GATE score of 334 and AIR Of 17755? I have scored 33.33
  18. Any chance for government college after scoring 43.453 in TANCET M.E(CSE)? Fee structure and date of sale of counseling forms?
26th February 2014, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any possibility to get a government college in Anna University Counseling

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajasekarsece View Post
Guys I got 40.7 (B.E - ECE) in Tancet M.E. Is there any possibility to get the government colleges in anna university counselling?
How you got this much score? Can you give me any tips or idea to score high marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?