19th April 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?

Hello,
I finished B.E (CSE) in AnnaUniversity affliated College.I want to join in Government job.Is there any opportunity for get a job in Government.Is there any exams conducting for that? Tell me detail about all the government exams and also central government exams.I am a girl.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  2. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  3. Is there any possibility to get a government college in Anna University Counseling
  4. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  5. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  6. Possibility to get Anna University after scoring 38.37 in TANCET CSE? List of the top private colleges in Chennai?
  7. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any entrance exams to write for applying Ph.D course in Anna University?
  9. How can I get a government job?
  10. Can I apply for assistant professor in CSE department in government engineering college? I have finished B.Tech IT and M.E CSE from Anna University
  11. What is the rule regarding Cross Major in Anna University affiliated colleges?
  12. What is the syllabus of Anna University Ph.D entrance exam for CSE stream
  13. Tancet 2010 information
  14. Is it possible to get Anna University government college in Tamilnadu with stipend after secuding 28.67 in GATE CSE department in OBC category?
  15. Which graduation course I can opt after 12th if I want to take government job in future?
  16. List of posts to apply for Government job after BE CSE?
  17. Which type of government job is perfect me after completion of B.E CSE course? -- [New]
  18. Is there any government job opportunity for those who have done MBA from Anna University?
30th April 2011, 10:49 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?

hii, definately you have a great oppurtunity to apply in GOVT. jobs.

you have to write IES exam.

RRB
BHEL
BEL
ISRO
NTPC
... best of luck prepare well as this exams are a bit tricky but doable, best of luck.
7th June 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?

what is minimum qualification need to get gvt job in enginering clg ? lecturer or proffesor
7th August 2011, 04:29 PM
fahran

hii,
definately you have a great oppurtunity to apply in GOVT. jobs.

you have to write IES exam.

RRB
BHEL
BEL
ISRO
NTPC
... best of luck
20th August 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

now i am doing BE CSE......... I want to earn money for my home from now itself........... how can i do a job since i am studying?
28th August 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

hi,sir/madam
I am B.E graducate.any gov exams are do.which exams I can do write.
17th February 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi , I m weak in programming but !! I do BECSE!!! I need help to know about the exams which I can write
3rd June 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am doing BE CSE in anna university. can i write any upsc exams. if any please give the details.
18th August 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

hi....Am doing ME CSE.....i want to know the details about goverment job in teaching field...some of my friends told IES for other than IT,CSE department..

is this correct??? please clarify my doubt ..... Thank You.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?