26th May 2017, 03:42 PM
SATYA VEDAM

Is there any possibility to get a seat in B.Sc Agriculture or Horticulture?

I have secured 26133 rank in eamcet and 11815 local rank under BC category and i have got 957 marks in intermediate bipc is there any possibility to get a seat in agriculture bsc or horticulture please give me your answer as early as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get seat in B.Sc Agriculture or Horticulture?
  2. Possibility to get BSc Agriculture seat after scoring 22145 rank?
  3. Date of B.Sc Agriculture and Horticulture counselling? Which exam to write?
  4. What are the job opportunities in BSc horticulture? Can I join MSc horticulture after completing BSc horticulture
  5. Selection procedure in National Horticulture Board, Haryana for Horticulture Officers?
  6. How to get BSc agriculture seat after scoring 22145 rank?
  7. Date of issue of forms for BSc Horticulture and Forestry in Dr Yashwat Singh, Agriculture and Forestry University Nauni, Solan?
  8. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  9. Can I get a seat in BSc Horticulture after scoring 26813 rank in CET
  10. What should I do after 12th for a bright future other than Medical?
  11. Will I get a seat in GKVK college of BSc Agriculture?
  12. Which is the entrance exam for BSc Agriculture and Horticulture in Assam Agriculture University Jorhat?
  13. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Jobs in NABARD and RBI Masters in Agriculture/Horticulture?
  15. How much rank do I need to get a government seat in BSc agriculture
  16. What is the counseling date for BSc Agriculture for EAMCET qualified? I have scored 36964 rank
  17. Syllabus, important topics, reference books and minimum marks required to get fee sear in ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam?
  18. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat?
26th May 2017, 09:40 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility to get a seat in B.Sc Agriculture or Horticulture?

B.Sc. Agriculture or Bachelor of Science in Agriculture is an undergraduate Agriculture Science and Technology course. The duration of this course is four years. For this course candidate must have passed with PCB from a recognized board.

B.Sc. Horticulture Science or Bachelor of Science in Horticulture Science is an undergraduate Agriculture Science and Technology course. The duration of Bachelor of Science in Horticulture Science course is three years. For this course candidate must have passed with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get a seat in B.Sc Agriculture or Horticulture so my suggestion to you is that you have to apply in that college which accept your score like private college.
4th November 2020, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any possibility to get a seat in B.Sc Agriculture or Horticulture?

I got 53000rank in eamcet can I do horticulture I belong to oc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?