17th September 2012, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Are there any questions of ACIO exam in IB?

question of acio exam of ib,,,,Please tell me if there are any

17th September 2012, 09:36 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any questions of ACIO exam in IB?

Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II is a job with Intelligence Bureau for which an entrance exam is conducted every year. All the interested candidates are required to appear in this entrance exam to get the job.

While there is very little information about the Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II, everyone in India known about the Intelligence Bureau. It is one of India's flagship security agency working tiredlessly since 1947 to protect India. In recent years its role has more shifted towards counter terrorism operations which so far IB has done pretty well.

Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II like I mentioned is given only after appearing in entrance exam. The main part of the entrance exam is written test. To best prepare yourself for written test, it is recommended to study the previous years questions papers. That would give you some idea about the questions asked in the exam. I have attached couple of question papers. But before you download them, make sure you are meeting the requirements for ACIO Grade II Exam.

Eligibility

1. Only Indian citizens are allowed to apply for the exam.

2. The educational requirement is graduation degree in any stream.

3. Age limit for ACIO Grade II is 27 years.

4. The age limit is extended by 30 years for OBC.

5. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates in age limit.

Exam Pattern

1) Written Test

2) Interview
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Solved ACIO Question Paper.pdf(202.6 KB, 57 views)
File Type: txt ACIO Question Paper.txt(13.1 KB, 36 views)
17th September 2012, 01:32 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

i give infomation of ACIO

While there is very little information about the Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II, everyone in India known about the Intelligence Bureau. It is one of India's flagship security agency working tiredlessly since 1947 to protect India. In recent years its role has more shifted towards counter terrorism operations which so far IB has done pretty well.

Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II like I mentioned is given only after appearing in entrance exam. The main part of the entrance exam is written test. To best prepare yourself for written test, it is recommended to study the previous years questions papers. That would give you some idea about the questions asked in the exam. I have attached couple of question papers. But before you download them, make sure you are meeting the requirements for ACIO Grade II Exam.

Eligibility

1. Only Indian citizens are allowed to apply for the exam.

2. The educational requirement is graduation degree in any stream.

3. Age limit for ACIO Grade II is 27 years.

4. The age limit is extended by 30 years for OBC.

5. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates in age limit.

Exam Pattern

1) Written Test

2) Interview
12th October 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

is any age relaxation 4 women candidates?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?