25th June 2018, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Is there any reservation in KEAM and NEET to study MBBS for Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery student?

Dear friends, I am studying Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery. I want to do MBBS course after completing my Graduation. Kindly let me know is there any reservation in NEET and KEAM? Please tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

30th June 2018, 09:13 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any reservation in KEAM and NEET to study MBBS for Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery student?

There is no any type of relaxation or reservation in MBBS admission for candidates passed BAMS course or medical course.

You will be eligible to get admission in MBBS course only after qualifying in NEET.

NEET is conducted by CBSE. For syllabus and examination pattern visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
30th June 2018, 09:28 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any reservation in KEAM and NEET to study MBBS for Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery student?

To get admission in MBBS course you have to appear and qualify in NEET.

NEET is conducted by CBSE there is no reservation for candidates who have passed or pursuing bachelor degree in Siddha and Medicine.

So, you are eligible to get admission only if you qualify in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?