13th August 2018, 08:00 PM
Pinky rao

Which area is best in IT field having passed 12th with PCB combination?

I have passed my 12th board exam from Science stream with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology and scored 53%. Now, which area should I opt in IT field with this subject combination? Please, list all available options for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best field for me after passing 12th with 87% in PCB
  2. Which Exams can I appear for better career having completed 12th class with PCB?
  3. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th board exam with 80% with PCB subject combination?
  4. Can a PCB 12th passed student make a career in Mass Communication? without maths -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any chance to get in Merchant Navy with PCB subjects combination?
  6. What are the career options available after passing 12th from Science stream?
  7. Can I do B.Sc Physics with PCB combination?
  8. What should I do to make a career in Bioinformatics after 12th? Which field in Bioinformatics should I prefer?
  9. How can I change my subject combination to PCB if failed in 12th PCM?
  10. Am I eligible for B.Sc in Agriculture having PCM subject combination in my 12th?
  11. Doing which course can land me a job in Airlines industry?
  12. Can I make entry in the field of Biomedical Engineering having completed 12th Class with PCB? Is Mathematics necessary for the candidate to join this field? What is the eligibility criteria for the Entrance Exam for this?
  13. Is it possible to study genetic engineering with PCB combination in 12th?
  14. How to do B.Tech in Biotechnology if studies PCB in 12th?
  15. Am I eligible to do B.Sc interior designing after completion of 12th with PCB?
  16. Can I change my subject combination from PCB to PCM after passing 11th with PCB?
  17. Which subject combination is much better between PCM and PCB?
  18. Which combination to choose between PCM and PCB for Higher Secondary to study Software Engineering?
14th August 2018, 10:05 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which area is best in IT field having passed 12th with PCB combination?

As you have completed your 12th standard with the combination of subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology hence you are not eligible to pursue any further career in computer field like Information Technology or Computer Science. Only non medical stream students are eligible to pursue career in IT.
14th August 2018, 10:36 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which area is best in IT field having passed 12th with PCB combination?

As per my knowledge IT field is not good carrier option for you after 12th with PCB combination.

As per my suggestion you should go for following course rather than IT field.

** MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery

** Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)

** Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)

** Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)

** Bachelor of Siddha Medicine & Sciences (BSMS)

** Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Science (BNYS)
15th August 2018, 06:04 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

You are eligible to get admission in IT field with 12th in PCB stream.

The required qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main paper.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in IT field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?