8th August 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any reservation for ladies in IIT?

is there reservation for ladies in I.I.T B.tec...please give me the details

6th July 2015, 06:11 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any reservation for ladies in IIT?

No there is no reservation for the ladies candidate in the IIT. IIT stands for the Indian Institute Of Technology and the examination is conducted by the CBSE every year as the JEE examination.

JEE stands for the Joint Entrance Examination and it is conducted in the two stages as the Mains and the Advance examination.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is candidate must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board having the PCM as the main subject.

There is reservation for the different category candidate on the cut off marks but not for the girls candidate.

After qualifying in the Mains the candidate become eligible for the Advance after qualifying it become eligible for the IIT.

For more information visit at the www.cbse.nic.in
6th July 2015, 06:24 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any reservation for ladies in IIT?

IIT stands for the Indian Institute Of Technology and it is the India's best institute for the technical course. To get the admission in the IIT you need to qualify in the JEE examination.

JEE stands for the Joint Entrance Examination and it is conducted by the CBSE every year. The examination is conducted in the two stages and it is necessary to qualify in the both the stages for the final selection in the IIT.

No, there is no relaxation or reservation for the girls candidate to get the admission in the cut off marks or the reserved seat. Yes, if you belong to the different category candidate such as the OBC, SC/ST then there is the reservation.

The examination is conducted in the month of April in both the online as well as the offline mode. To get the information in detail about the examination visit at the www.cbse.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?