6th September 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Any reservation to get into IIT? How to fill the application form about PI candidate

I am visually impaired I got to know that there is reservation for those particulars to get into IIT . I want to know the details about the reservation and how to proceed to fill the application form about the P1 candidate. kindly suggest me .
Awaiting for your respectable suggestions about it.

18th June 2014, 12:35 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Any reservation to get into IIT? How to fill the application form about PI candidate

For visually impaired candidates who has qualified JEE, only 3% seats are reserved as specified by the Government of India. Benefit will be given to those candidates who have at least 40% permanent physical impairment and needs to be certified by a Medical Board. The Medical Board will decide whether the candidate qualifies for the benefits under this category or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?