7th March 2011, 07:22 PM
remokemo50

Is there any scope after doing M.Tech in Telecommunication from NIT?

is their any scope after doing m. tech. in telecomm. from NIT please reply soon..?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for M.Tech in DTU after doing B.Tech from NIT Warangal
  2. Is there any scope of MS after completing MTECH from india?
  3. Which are the streams in M.Tech? I have completed B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  4. Is there any scope after doing M.Tech in Telecommunication from NIT?
  5. Scope of M.Tech if done from colleges other than IIT's or NIT's?
  6. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA?
  7. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream?
  8. What is the scope in telecommunication field for computer science engineer?
  9. Which are the AIEEE colleges that I can get after scoring greater than 3000 rank in AIEEE?
  10. Should i take admission in NIT Warangal or re-appear for GATE exam? Placement status for M.Tech in NIT Warangal? What is the highest salary offered?
  11. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  12. List of the colleges for M.Tech in which I can get after scoring 464 in GATE with 6235 AIR in ECE branch?
  13. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  14. Correct rankings of colleges from AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which of the NITs provide construction management for M.Tech? Details about the NIT?
  16. What is the scope of doing M.Tech in future? -- [New]
  17. Which colleges provide good placements after M.Tech? What are other options after BE (ECE)?
  18. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
31st March 2011, 09:06 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Is there any scope after doing M.Tech in Telecommunication from NIT?

yeah of course

you are talking about a stream which is currently on its full hype..

so don't ever worry about the future of the telecommunications..

it is having a bright future..

i can assure it..with the facts around me

->In countries like India 3G is creating revolution.

->In the top nations like USA the evolution of 4G and 5G is in progress.

->The Communication System is given highest priority from the top class of people to low class people (economically)

->The features and benefits given by the Communication Systems is growing its wings

So there is lot need of young minds in this stream

industry will always look forward for talented people like Masters in Telecomm.

That to doing masters from Institutes like NIT's will add more value to your degree

So friend keep all your fears away..

opt with Telecomm.

regards

~aditya~
22nd June 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scope after doing M.Tech in Telecommunication from NIT?

right now i am working as atrainee engg on Voice over IP process. can anyone tell me what is the scope in future if i do M.Tech in telecommunication. i have done my B.E. in electronics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?