13th October 2011, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?

I am an electronics & telecommunication engineer. I have graduated in July 2011 with distinction. I am now attending MBA in Aviation Management 2 year programme course, but all are saying that you are technical person & why unnecesarily you are doing Aviation management. I am very confused as I do not want to waste my 2 years for nothing. Please guide me, is there any scope in doing MBA after completing Bachelors degree in electronics & telecommunication engineering?

Related Questions:
27th November 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?

when i was study in of B.Com(Computer Application) final, i have information about MBA in Info Tec (IT).
2nd June 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?

Do we have any scope for mba aviation?is this a right course after our u.g?
22nd July 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Aviation is a narrow field. If you have the experience in aviation like in aircraft maintenance, atc or pilot your MBA in Aviation is added advantage. Otherwise you should try to enter into any system of aviation either in airport or airlines other wise grow your career related to your qualification like go for MBA in Operation.
23rd July 2012, 12:23 AM
sheelasnj

Aviation is a narrow field. If you have the experience in aviation like in aircraft maintenance, atc or pilot your MBA in Aviation is added advantage. Otherwise you should try to enter into any system of aviation either in airport or airlines other wise grow your career related to your qualification like go for MBA in Operation.
24th July 2012, 11:00 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Hiiii...!!!

-->mba is an post graduation that one can do after b.tech,be,bca ,bba etc

-->mba is suitable for those people who want to go in buisness profession.

-->for mba you have to give the entrance exam 'cat' ,if you score good in mba then you can get the admission in good university.

-->so,if you are interested in buisness then go for mba otherwise you can do m.tech etc.

All the best....choose according to your interest.
17th January 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Is there any opportunity to stay abroad after mba aviation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?