17th October 2012, 01:10 PM
ssshilpi7

Is there any scope to become an IPS after doing BBA? Are there any possibilities to get a government job?

I'm doing B.B.A and I'm in 2nd year now. so Is there any scope to become An I.P.S and are the possibilities of getting governmnet jobs?

8th January 2013, 10:44 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scope to become an IPS after doing BBA? Are there any possibilities to get a government job?

Yes after completing your Graduation you can apply for the below government jobs:

BANK PO- Min Eligibilty is Graduation Pass with Minimum 60% marks
Age should be between 21 and 30 years
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations

SSC Combined Graduate Level Exams;Min Eligibilty is Graduation Pass
Age should be between 18 and 27 years

BANK CLERKS- Min Eligibilty is Graduation Pass
Age should be between 20 and 28 years

For becoming the IPS officer, you have to give the UPSC Civil Services Exams:
Below is the Eligibilty:
Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a UGC/AICTE recognised University.

Age Limit :
General Category-21-30yrs on 1st August of the year of exam
OBC-21-33yrs
SC/ST-21-35yrs
19th February 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scope to become an IPS after doing BBA? Are there any possibilities to get a government job?

i am doing bba 2nd year can i go for bank job and assistant commandant job in ITBP
20th June 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best between bba or bca..?
please give one answer ...
my email id [email protected]
21st June 2013, 01:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

First of all any Graduate from a recognized University can apply for IPS Examination.

And you have to score top marks in the exam conducted by UPSC to get the IPS Officer post.

So if you are a BBA Graduate then start your preparation for Civil Services examination because the selection will be based on merit.

Age Limit:

General Category - 21 to 30 years

OBC Category - 21 to 33 years

SC/ST Category - 21 to 35 years

Selection Procedure:

-Preliminary Exam

-Mains Exam

-Interview

The number of attempts for General category is 4 and for OBC is 7 attempts.

For SC/ST category there is no such limit in attempts and they can appear until their age limit exceeds.

For IPS officer you have to be physically fit and should not be suffering from serious ailments.

For more information visit http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?