11th January 2013, 10:19 PM
renjushalu

Is there any scope of doing MBA in Aviation Management after bachelor in electronics and communication engineering?

is there any scope of doing MBA in aviation management after bachelor electronics and communication engineering?

10th February 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scope of doing MBA in Aviation Management after bachelor in electronics and communication engineering?

is there any scope in MBA AVIATION after BCA ??
8th February 2014, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scope of doing MBA in Aviation Management after bachelor in electronics and communication engineering?

I want to know about the thing that whether doing MBA after completion of degree in electronics and communication engineering
27th May 2014, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of BA mass communication and very much interested in aviation is there any scope in aviation after completing BA mass communication?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?