22nd July 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope of going abroad after doing diploma from government college?

am doing diploma nd i want to go canada for my graduation .... am doing diploma in govt. college. in eletronics and comm. engg. is there in scope of going abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go abroad after diploma or after degree? Scope in abroad for studies or work after completing diploma in computers?
  2. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?
  3. What is the scope of doing B.Tech in abroad?
  4. Is there any diploma course available in Abroad for B.A.M.S graduate? Scope of B.A.M.S doctor?
  5. which course is available after passing diploma in electronics and communication? Which course has a better scope in Abroad?
  6. What is the scope for diploma holder in government sector? What should I do after completing diploma course?
  7. Is there a better scope in Abroad for AGBSC?
  8. Scope of PG Diploma in Clinical Research and it's scope?
  9. Scope of BHMS course in Abroad
  10. How may I do MH (Hospital management) from abroad after completing BAMS? What is its future scope?
  11. What is the scope of CS in next 2 years? I want to go abroad
  12. Scope of Geology in India and Abroad
  13. Scope of Diploma in Poultry Production in India and Abroad?
  14. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the scope of BHMS in abroad? I am a BHMS student from private university
  16. What is the scope of getting a government sector after completion of diploma in IT engineering? -- [New]
  17. Which one is better between CS and ICWA if I want to go abroad after completing? Which has a better scope?
  18. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
12th October 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scope of going abroad after doing diploma from government college?

i have received the offer letter from george brown college,toronto,canada in post secondary diploma in construction engineering.
I want to know that is there any job scope after doing this diploma in canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?