24th January 2012, 11:03 PM

What is the scope of CS in next 2 years? I want to go abroad

What is the scope of c.s. in the next 2yrs? I wnt to go abroad is cs is gateway to fly abroad?

29th October 2012, 08:47 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the scope of CS in next 2 years? I want to go abroad

Hello,
See computer science has every possibility of going for jobs in abroad. But nowadays the scope has become less. Also it is difficult to predict the timing of when one can go to abroad. It depends on your potential and luck. You can make the best move here by going for the master's degree in abroad. Give the GRE examination in India. It is qualifying examination for people who want to go international for education. The moment you clear it, and apply for a VISA, the score of your GRE card will be sent automatically to the VISA office to prove your purpose of abroad visit. Along with this also give IELTS to have a clearance on your English knowledge. Now both this will make you eligible for abroad university education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?