24th February 2015, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of doing B.Tech in abroad?

I had completed diploma in mechanical stream,can i apply for b.tech in amie.? and can u please tell something about its scope in abroad? Is it worth to do it in abroad? Will it ensure me that I will end up getting a good job? Awaiting for a reply soon. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of B.Tech IT?
  2. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  3. Is there a better scope in Abroad for AGBSC?
  4. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?
  5. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  6. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  7. How may I do MH (Hospital management) from abroad after completing BAMS? What is its future scope?
  8. What is the scope of CS in next 2 years? I want to go abroad
  9. What is the scope of doing B.Tech in abroad? -- [New]
  10. Scope of Geology in India and Abroad
  11. Which one is better between CS and ICWA if I want to go abroad after completing? Which has a better scope?
  12. Salaries after Btech Biotechnology? Scope in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  14. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  15. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  16. Which University should I join for B.Tech course in Distance Learning? Does this degree valid in all the Companies?
  17. Which is MBA or CS having interest in Economics and Business studies? Does CS has scope Abroad?
  18. How can I go Abroad after completing Microbiology? Which exams to pass and scope of this course?
2nd September 2017, 01:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of doing B.Tech in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had completed diploma in mechanical stream,can i apply for b.tech in amie.? and can u please tell something about its scope in abroad? Is it worth to do it in abroad? Will it ensure me that I will end up getting a good job? Awaiting for a reply soon. Thank you.

Candidates can study the engineering graduation in top universities of the world in abroad universities. In some countries the cost of living is also less and there are chances to do part time jobs. Candidates can choose from a variety of engineering degrees available in the abroad countries. Candidates can do research and masters degree in abroad universities. Some of the countries are having many manufacturing industries in their countries. Therefore, chances of getting a job also good in many countries. Standard of living in many abroad countries is very high. Students get international exposure and chances of meeting students from various countries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?