22nd August 2013, 03:28 AM

Is there any scope of SAP course after completing CS program

is their any scope of sap course after completing cs program ??

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best courses after MPM? How much salary package can one get after completing SAP training with MPM?
  2. How to do SAP course after completing B.Tech in Ceremic and Cement Technology
  3. How to do SAP after completing B.Tech IT?
  4. What is the scope of hardware engineer in SAP
  5. Which course(computer hardware & networking, distance MBA or SAP) should I opt for a better career opportunity and future prospect? I have done graduation in commerce stream
  6. How to make a career in SAP Field? I have done SAP ABAP Course but freshers are not recruited in SAP Field -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will there be any scope of doing SAP FICO being a candidate of working in ICICI Bank as Assistant Manager for 3 years?
  8. How to do SAP after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  9. How to do SAP course after completing B.Tech IT?
  10. Can I do having 2 years of experience in International BPO and having completed MBA in HR in distance learning? What will be my opportunities after the completion of SAP?
  11. Any scope for GNIIT student in WIPRO, SAP, Infosys, TCS?
  12. How to do civil engineering oriented courses like Project management, Quality Assurance, Quantity Surveying , Planning or any other Special courses?
  13. Is there a good scope to get a job after studying MBA with SAP?
  14. What is the scope of MESM program offered by Manipal University?
  15. Which degree is needed before doing CS?
  16. How to take admission in company secretary course after graduating in B.Com from Kanpur University?
  17. How much salary I can get after completion of SAP course being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Computers?
  18. How do I do SAP HR(HCM)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?