6th January 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in company secretary course after graduating in B.Com from Kanpur University?

Hi,
I m swati gupta,i have done my graduation in b.com from kanpur university and how i want to take an admission company secretary course so i want to know after graduation in which year i directly take an admission and what about the date of admission and your fee structure and your syllabus?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for company secretary course after completing B.Com
  2. Which undergraduate courses can we do with CS for a better career? Which is the PG course available after CS?
  3. Which courses are available in Kanpur after B.Com? What is the minimum percentage required in B.Com for admission in company secretary course?
  4. Am I eligible to do LLB from Kanpur University after graduating with 47% from Kanpur University? I am 23 years old
  5. What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I have completed B.Com
  6. Admission procedure for company secretary? List of exam and colleges in Mumbai for company secretary course? -- [New]
  7. Admission for Company Secretary course -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do training for company secretary after completing TYB.Com?
  9. Why company secretary course is good after completion of B.Com?
  10. Can I join the intermediate course after completing B.Com? Which is the best institute in Pune, Bangalore for company secretary course?
  11. What is the procedure for company secretary admission? How many subjects come under company secretary course? I have passed BBA HR
  12. How to get admission in company secretary? I have done BCA and MBA
  13. What to do after 12th commerce?
  14. Admission in company secretary course after B.Com and MBA
  15. Is it good to do company secretary course for getting a job?
  16. After graduation in which year of CS should I take admission and what is the date of admission for the course?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for company secretary course from Pune after completion of graduation course in B.Com?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D after completing B.Com, CA, ICWA and Company secretary?
31st January 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in company secretary course after graduating in B.Com from Kanpur University?

sir can i do cs ofter BA
3rd March 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in company secretary course after graduating in B.Com from Kanpur University?

sir, can u tell me how to apply for M.A. can u tell me the prosisure of M.A. plz
3rd March 2012, 05:33 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

COMPANY SECRETARY course managed and conducted by ICSI(Institute of Company Secretary of India) is a correspondence course can be taken any time of a year.

The CS course is divided in to three program:-

FOUNDATION PROGRAM:- The candidate having completed 12th from a recognised Board is eligible to apply for this program.

EXECUTIVE PROGRAM:- The candidate having completed Foundation program is admitted in this program. But a Graduate in any discipline from a recognised University is directly admitted to Executive Program without completing Foundation Program.

PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM:- The candidate who have completed Executive program is eligible for this program.

The candidate after completing all the above program successfully will undergo a 15 months practical training before finally certified as a Company Secretary.

So as a B. Com. graduate you are eligible to directly admitted to Executive Program of CS course.

For more information you may log on to www.icsi.edu
9th March 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

sir,tell me i can do two professional course after graduation llb and cs and using the both degree in my career

Thanks
10th March 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

i have done llb ,so i have to quit law subject in cs so is it possible ?
7th April 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Can i do cs after b.sc?
8th April 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name Rakesh completed b.com degree in karnataka university dharwad and i am confused of selecting c.a and c.s which one i should select can u suggest me
20th May 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i done graduation in b.com computer application from b.u Bhopal sir please tell me how i take admission in cs
13th June 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I m swati gupta,i have done my graduation in b.com from kanpur university and how i want to take an admission company secretary course so i want to know after graduation in which year i directly take an admission and what about the date of admission and your fee structure and your syllabus?
hey
I'm Brijmohan , I am doin my final year b.com ... and i want ot know about how to proceed fruther to take an admission for company secretary course....
so since i just saw that u have been inquiring about it ... i think u would have got some knowledge about it ...
I would be glad if u could help me out with it ...
22nd June 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

how to regester for cs after completing the bcom?sir could you please brefily explain about the fees,and all the available details regarding the course?
30th June 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

hai iam afsana i have completed my diploma in compuer science & engg i wanted to do cs course can i do it?
1st August 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

hii i am disha....i have completed my bsc-it graduation..i wanted to do cs course can i do it?????
1st October 2012, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

sir, i'm in 5th sem and i complete my graduation in june 2012 shall i eligible for dec. 2013 executive attempt
5th October 2012, 07:07 PM
Rajanitai

HI.........

CS course is divided in to three program:-

1]FOUNDATION PROGRAM:- The candidate having completed 12th from a recognised Board is eligible to apply for this program.
2]EXECUTIVE PROGRAM:- The candidate having completed Foundation program is admitted in this program. But a Graduate in any discipline from a recognised University is directly admitted to Executive Program without completing Foundation Program.
3]PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM:- The candidate who have completed Executive program is eligible for this program.The candidate after completing all the above program successfully will undergo a 15 months practical training before finally certified as a Company Secretary.
So as a B. Com. graduate you are eligible to directly admitted to Executive Program of CS course.
5th October 2012, 07:10 PM
Rajanitai

Cool Re: How to take admission in company secretary course after graduating in B.Com from Kanpur University?

HI.........

CS course is divided in to three program:-

1]FOUNDATION PROGRAM:- The candidate having completed 12th from a recognised Board is eligible to apply for this program.
2]EXECUTIVE PROGRAM:- The candidate having completed Foundation program is admitted in this program. But a Graduate in any discipline from a recognised University is directly admitted to Executive Program without completing Foundation Program.
3]PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM:- The candidate who have completed Executive program is eligible for this program.The candidate after completing all the above program successfully will undergo a 15 months practical training before finally certified as a Company Secretary.
26th October 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

i am pooja shukla i am doing BBA final year,.after completing BBA i have to do CS so please can you tell me the admission procedure.
28th October 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

I want to do cs or ca.pl suggest me who are better for me because now i have graduated form B.Com.I WANT TO DO DISTANCE COURSE FOM KOLKATA.
13th January 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.com. Now i want to do c.s. From delhi. Please tell me how i take admission in c.s. Tell me fee also.
23rd April 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam i am doing b.com in BR Ambedkar Open University. My admission year 2007 but till date i have one subject. I will write that exam this may. i have marks %age also below 45. actually i am good student. but some problems wise i losed my degree %age and time. I want to join MBA regular. iam applied I-Cet. what is the solution to my career. please give me suggestion
22nd June 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

can i do coress ponding pg with my cs .please help me wich pg i have to take.
29th June 2013, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i have completed my MCA in 2013 and i want to take addmission for cs couese am i eligible
please guide me
if any reply please send me on
[email protected]
[email protected]
5th July 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have completed my B.A.LL.B(5 Yrs) and also LL.M in Business Law. Can i further pursue CS and if i can then pls guide me how and when to apply for it, its duration etc. Pls respond me back at [email protected]
5th November 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

i complete ba in ambedkar open university with 45/ marks.i want to join company secretary course.i have no 2.iam eligible for cs.pls respond me back at [email protected]
28th June 2015, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I am doing the B.tech 3 year. so Please confirm to me how can take the admission in CS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?