24th April 2012, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Is there a good scope to get a job after studying MBA with SAP?

i want to take mba with sap i want to know whether i hzave good scope for the job in india or not??? if yes then what are the possible job i can get in this field?

24th April 2012, 10:35 AM
vinayaga2012

Default Re: Is there a good scope to get a job after studying MBA with SAP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to take mba with sap i want to know whether i hzave good scope for the job in india or not??? if yes then what are the possible job i can get in this field?

SAP

SAP Business suite is one of third highest revenue dept

its suite five applications
  • Customer Relationship Management
  • Product Lifecycle Management
  • Supply Chain Management
  • Supply Relationship Management

So Try To Do Your MBA Course in Supply Chain Management OR Information Technology which is related your Course

SO After Complete your MBA You will get finest opportunity JOb in india as

well as abroad

ALL Supply and Software Related job Applicable

Thanks
vin
25th September 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi all

I am rishi.s. I have completed B.E CSE in 2009 and worked as tech support engineer in a KPO company and then as Implementation Consultant in a marine company in Thailand . Worked in an ERP product which delas with all modules like Inventory, PO, PR, Invoice , GR etc.. This experience made me to move to SAP since i was interested after my UG.

Now i am planning to pursue MBA in SAP in UK to get more experience in SAP field. When i enquired i also came to know that Logistics and supply chain management is equivalent to the experience which i have gained. But i want to know whether this 'Logistics and supply chain management' is equivalent to SAP Material Management module ?

Whether MBA in SAP will have good scope after completion ? Please let me know since i am very much interested .. My email id is [email protected]

Waiting for your kind reply
25th February 2013, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Dear All,

I have done MBA ( Supply Chain Management) and pursuing SAP (Material Management) and I am working as a Executive Purchase in a electrical company which deals with electrical turn key projects (Industrial, Real State) for last 4.7 year in Delhi (India), company deals with all modules like Inventory, PO, PR, Invoice , GR etc. But company not yet working in any ERP (Planning to Implement SAP) we are basically works with office. Is there are any one help me out ?, what can i do to make my future bright. I request to all to give me your valuable suggestion to below address

[email protected]

Thanks

Vinit Kumar
20th March 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear all
I have done PGDM in marketing & I.B. I have 2.5 years expreance in MNC pharma industy in sales and marketing.I want to do SAP course.Please suggest me which stream i will prefer to find good job.
12th July 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I have recently completed my pgdm in marketing.Through campus placement i did 3months of training in HMVL ltd.as a sales trainee n currently i am working in Bihar Industries Association as a executive since 7 month.I want to know how the sap course will be beneficial for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?